Have you heard about the magical potential of ceremonial cacao and wonder what it's all about? Or have you experienced it for yourself and want to learn how to share it with others?
In this epic journey, you’ll enter a crucible designed to help you leap forward on your path as a facilitator of cacao experiences.
That might mean you’ll host ceremonies. Or it might mean you’ll add cacao to yoga classes, men’s groups, dance events, your massage or Reiki practice, bring it into your organization, or share it with friends and family.
Everybody’s path looks different. This course will help you discover your unique path with the guidance of an expert instructor, Soul Lift Cacao founder Nick Meador.
This course takes a practical, down-to-earth approach to working with cacao in an ethical and responsible way.
Throughout the course you'll cover every aspect of facilitation, from an idea for a gathering, to logistics and promotion, cacao preparation and service, public speaking and leadership, ethics and safety, etc.
You’ll have a chance to work through blockages with self-directed exercises, and Nick can also assist during our live classes.
1) The philosophy of transformational facilitation and holding safe spaces
2) Self-development as a leader and public speaker in a complex era
3) Bringing cacao into a modern context of healing and self-development while giving back through acknowledgement and payment
TESTIMONIALS FROM PREVIOUS TRAININGS
"AMAZING!!! 🍫🍫🍫 I took this course on Ceremonial Cacao Facilitation and am so grateful for the perspective, tools, and growth it provided me.When I first started I had some fear around holding space and public speaking. I feel this course has helped me to conquer some of this fear and helped me build confidence in my facilitator role.” -MaLady Divine
“This course is definitely worth the price of admission. I found myself resonating deeply with the philosophies Nick shares, and found the first three modules to be highly impactful in terms of setting the right mindset to enter into the role of ceremonial facilitator. I have completed the first half of the program as of this review, and find the ‘how to’ nature of the middle section of the program to be very helpful, especially for anyone who has not experienced creating or hosting live events.” -Michael Chrobak
“I was especially grateful for the conversations around ethical practices with using and sourcing cacao, and am happy to have found a company like Soul Lift Cacao! I look forward to many more cups of cacao and to sharing this beautiful medicine with others. Thank you, Nick!!” -Elise Thompson
• Live sessions (10 hrs total) for a combination of practice, feedback, Q&A. Choose your track:
• ONLINE: 10 hour-long video calls: Weds 6:00-7:00pm Pacific time, from Sept 7 to Nov 9 (Recorded in case you miss one)
• IN PERSON: 4 live sessions in Portland, OR: Sat 11:00am-1:30pm, Sept 24, Oct 8, Oct 22, Nov 5
• NOTE: Participants are expected to join as many live sessions as possible. If you think you'll miss more than one, please Contact Us before registering.
• 10 modules of training videos. CLICK TO SEE A WHOLE COURSE OUTLINE
• Walk-throughs for embodiment and communication practices that you can lead (including experiential demos of the embodiment practices)
• Exercises in each module for self-development and deepening your connection with cacao
• One block of Heart of the Earth (Ruk'u'x Ulew) and one block of Lavalove ceremonial cacao paste (online track includes complimentary shipping in the U.S.; international shipping discounted) – over $100 value!
• The 19-page Soul Lift Cacao Facilitator Guidebook PDF – an $11 value!
• Certificate of Completion at the end of the course (requirements: watch all the videos and complete all the exercises)
• Entry to the Soul Lift Cacao Members Lounge group on Facebook, a private resource available only to other facilitators who have taken our trainings
$499 Early Bird for the first three registrants
AMAZING OFFER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED THE SELF-GUIDED 10-WEEK COURSE: Upgrade to this live course for just $299. Or only $199 for the first three to take this opportunity!! Contact us for more info.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available for people of marginalized groups, especially those with Latin American heritage.
Stay tuned for details on a final retreat happening Nov 10-13, 2022, open only to graduates of a Cacao-Powered Facilitator course. (Note: Registration will be separate and is not included in this course.)
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Nick has spent years traveling throughout Central America connecting with cacao farms, collectives, and experts. And he has been training people to share cacao on their own since 2017.
On top of that, Nick has been on a path of transformational facilitation for nearly a decade. He has trained in various traditions, schools, and lineages for healing and self-development, and looks for the principles and dynamics that tie them together.
While cacao is a gentle plant ally and there’s no international accreditation or certification for working with cacao, it's very important to receive training from an expert before sharing cacao in a workshop or ceremony. Here's your chance!
ABOUT CEREMONIAL CACAO
Cacao is the natural, unprocessed form of chocolate grown in tropical regions around the world. Most people know cacao as a superfood. It has possibly the highest amount of antioxidants of any food. Cacao contains beneficial minerals like iron and magnesium. And the main active compound, theobromine, gives a boost of energy without the crash or cravings that can come from coffee.
Yet cacao also has another aspect not spoken about in health food stores. Legends tell of ancient Mesoamerican civilizations using cacao for introspective and celebratory purposes, calling it the “Food of the Gods” and even trading it like currency. This more mysterious "plant medicine" side of cacao offers the potential to put you more in touch with your body and your soul. You can gain insights into the best direction moving forward, as well as the focus and motivation to take action towards those goals.
You'll be amazed how quickly you can learn to prepare and serve cacao so that your clients and community members can experience a positive impact in their lives!
NOTE ON ETHICS
This is not a course about indigenous ceremonial practices, ancient history, or the Mayan Cosmovision. This course is about facilitating modern workshops with ceremonial cacao as an ally. Nick works in collaboration with Mayan guides to support them in preserving their spiritual traditions and values. That also happens by sourcing ceremonial cacao through ethical direct trade that supports the indigenous preparers of cacao more than in "bean to bar" models of chocolate-making. In this way, we can utilize cacao in a modern context with respect and integrity, through an ethical transmission of cultural elements that gives back in the form of acknowledgment and payment.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COURSE!