$249.00 USD $400.00 USD
Have you heard about the magical potential of ceremonial cacao and wonder what it's all about? Or have you experienced it for yourself and want to learn how to share it with others?
In this epic 10-week journey, you’ll enter a crucible designed to help you leap forward on your path as a facilitator of cacao experiences.
That might mean you’ll host ceremonies. Or it might mean you’ll add cacao to yoga classes, men’s groups, dance events, your massage or Reiki practice, bring it into your organization, or share it with friends and family.
Everybody’s path looks different. This course will help you discover your unique path with the guidance of an expert instructor, Soul Lift Cacao founder Nick Meador.
This course takes a practical, down-to-earth approach to working with cacao in an ethical and responsible way and bringing it into a modern context.
Throughout the 10 weeks you'll cover every aspect of facilitation, from an idea for a gathering, to logistics and promotion, cacao preparation and service, public speaking and leadership, ethics and safety, etc. You’ll have a chance to work through blockages with self-directed exercises.
1) The philosophy of transformational facilitation
2) Self-development at a leader and public speaker
3) Brining cacao into a modern context of healing and self-development
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Nick spent years traveling throughout Central America connecting with cacao farms, collectives, and experts. And he has been training people to share cacao on their own since 2017.
On top of that, Nick has been on a path of transformational facilitation for nearly a decade. He has trained in various traditions, schools, and lineages for healing and self-development, and looks for the parallels that tie them together.
While cacao is a gentle plant ally and there’s no international accreditation or certification for working with cacao, it's very important to receive training from an expert before sharing cacao in a workshop or ceremony. Here's your chance!
TESTIMONIAL FROM A PREVIOUS TRAINING
"I'd like to say that I really enjoyed your training course. I found that I received a lot more background and knowledge into the cacao ceremony and cacao production and cacao itself. I love the virtual tour that you included. I honestly learned more from this than the prior course that I took. So thank you. I feel a bit more confident than before with answering questions that seem to arise during ceremonies.
"Once again, thank you so much. I honestly really appreciated the course that you put together and am thankful for you sharing this knowledge." - Jenn (Saskatchewan, Canada)
ABOUT CEREMONIAL CACAO
Cacao is the natural, unprocessed form of chocolate grown in tropical regions around the world. Most people know cacao as a superfood. It has possibly the highest amount of antioxidants of any food. Cacao contains beneficial minerals like iron and magnesium. And the main active compound, theobromine, gives a boost of energy without the crash or cravings that come from caffeine (which is actually very sparse in cacao).
Yet cacao also has another aspect not spoken about in health food stores. Legends tell of ancient Mesoamerican civilizations using cacao for introspective and celebratory purposes, calling it the “Food of the Gods” and even trading it like currency. This more mysterious "plant medicine" side of cacao offers the potential to put you more in touch with your body and your soul. You can gain insights into the best direction moving forward, as well as the focus and motivation to take action towards those goals.
You'll be amazed how quickly you can learn to prepare and serve cacao so that your clients and community members can experience a positive impact in their lives!
NOTE: This is not a course about indigenous ceremonial practices, ancient history, or the Mayan Cosmovision. Nick works in collaboration with Mayan ceremonialists to support them in preserving their spiritual traditions and values. Part of that is in the sourcing of ceremonial cacao through ethical direct trade that supports indigenous collectives. This way we can also bring cacao into a modern context with respect and integrity. But this is about facilitating modern workshops and ceremonies.
• Intro video and 10 weekly modules of videos, unlocked one week at a time
• Walk-throughs for embodiment and communication practices that you can lead (including experiential demos of the embodiment practices)
• Exercises in each module for self-development and deepening your connection with cacao
• Two blocks (1lb each) of Ruk'u'x Ulew ceremonial cacao paste (complimentary shipping in the U.S.; contact us first if you need international shipping) – a $69 value!
• The 19-page Soul Lift Cacao Facilitator Guidebook PDF – a $7 value!
• Certificate of Completion at the end of the course (requirements: watch all the videos and complete all the exercises)
• 3 months of complimentary access to the Cacao-Powered Group Coaching Membership, which can serve as a Q&A resource while you're in this course – a $350 value!
• Entry to the Soul Lift Cacao Members Lounge group on Facebook, a private resource available only to other facilitators who have taken our trainings
Beta launch if you start by July 31, 2020 – $250
Regular price if you start on or after Aug 1, 2020 – $400